Howlin' at the Moon
- How can I redeem my member tickets?
To secure your member tickets, please login to your online member account by choosing SIGN IN in the upper right of the page. Please secure your member tickets ahead of time. If a special event sells out, you will not be able to claim your member tickets. If you do not have a member account set up or have questions, please reach out to us at 630.420.6010. To learn more about Naper Settlement membership, please click here.
- Where should I park?
Free parking is available in the Municipal Parking Garage on the corner of Eagle and Aurora and in the Naper Settlement visitor's lot on Porter Avenue and Webster Street. Additional covered parking can be found in the Water Street Parking Garage at 130 Water Street ( view the City of Naperville's Parking Viewer for this garage).
Naper Settlement's Visitor Lot
Municipal Parking Garage
Water Street Parking Garage
- Are food and beverages cash only?
All beverage tickets are cash only. All beer and wine purchases require a beverage ticket. Beverage tickets are $7 each. An ATM is available near the Naper Settlement bandstand. Many food vendors will have credit card options.
- Can I wear my Halloween costume?
Yes, we encourage you to dress in costume and participate in our Halloween Costume Contest! To enter, please visit our photo booth located in the Blacksmith Shop.
- What can I bring into the event? Should I bring my own chair?
Please bring your printed tickets. Blankets and/or lawn chairs are highly recommended. No seating is provided on the lawn. The following items are prohibited:
- No outside food or drinks. One factory-sealed bottle of unflavored water or one empty beverage container (no glass) per person is permitted.
- No pets are allowed. Service Animals are permitted.
- Smoking and vaping are permitted in designated areas only.
- Weapons of any kind, including toy weapons are NOT permitted. Conceal and carry is not permitted, including concealed licensed or off-duty officers.
- Additional prohibited items include: Explosives; tents, canopies, and umbrellas larger than 6’ diameter; grills, open flames or firepits; drones; sporting equipment including balls or discs; and bicycles, scooters or skates.
- Do you have hotel accommodations for visitors?
For hotel accommodations, please book with our sponsor, Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago Naperville, by clicking here.
- Please read our Event Policies