Skip to Main Content
Do Not Show Again
Select a Category
Board of Directors Forms
COVID-19 Collecting Initiative
HERstory Speaks Registrants
Home Front 1940s Weekend
In the Business of History - Donating Your Business History to Naper Settlement
Peter E. Kroehler Residence Hall
Update Contact Information
Update Your Contact Information
Virtual Field Trips
Virtual History Speaks - A City at War
Wedding Wednesday Submissions
signing in or creating an account
, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.
Sign in to Save Progress
Prospective Board Member Biographical Information Request
This form has been modified since it was saved. Please review all fields before submitting.
On behalf of Naper Settlement, the Naperville Heritage Society and staff, thank you for your interest in potentially serving as a member of the Naperville Heritage Society Board of Directors. We are sincerely grateful for the time and attention you have given to learning about our organization. We hope to have the opportunity to work together and advance the Naperville Heritage Society's mission, vision and values.
Description of Your Interest in the Naperville Heritage Society
Please provide a simple, one-paragraph explanation of how you learned about the Naperville Heritage Society, and why it interests you:
Business Contact Information - Please forward a resume or biography with this application.
-- Select One --
Acknowledgement and Home Contact Information
The name that should be used on NHS Board documents:
Name by which we may recognize your contributions (some people prefer to include a spouse / significant other or to recognize a company):
Name of spouse / significant other:
I prefer the Naperville Heritage Society contact me:
-- Select One --
At my place of business
Expectations of Naperville Heritage Society Board Membership
At this time, the Board of Directors has established a personal minimum annual contribuition of $1,000 to the Heritage Alliance and securing an additional $1,500 from other donors and/or event participation.
I am interested in serving on the following committees:
Board members are expected to:
* Make a personal gift separate from possible corporate contributions, including attendance at the signature "Dinner on the Town" event ($195 per person).
* Review all materials for Board and Committee meetings ahead of time.
* Actively participate at NHS board meetings.
* Assist in fundraising efforts on behalf of the society, including identifying and cultivating new donor prospects and volunteers.
* Demonstrate support of the mission, purpose and goals of the Naperville Heritage Society, serving as a goodwill ambassador to the community and region.
* Maintain a working knowledge of Society and Settlement activities in order to be a continual PR advocate.
Other Not-For-Profit Affilitations
Additionally, we ask that the NHS be one of your top three philanthropies. Please list your other board memberships and affiliations, noting current officer status or committee chairmanship.
Leave This Blank:
Receive an email copy of this form.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow