September 30, 2022
Naper Settlement, IL 60540
Adult: $20, Youth (4-12): $15, Members & Under 4: Complimentary.
Friday, September 30, 2022
Under our large heated tent, guests will enjoy German cuisine, local and traditional Oktoberfest beer varieties, and a blend of polka and rock music throughout the weekend.
Under our large heated tent, guests will enjoy German cuisine, local and traditional Oktoberfest beer varieties, and a blend of polka and rock music throughout the weekend. On Saturday, test your strength by participating in our stein holding contest. There will also be a variety of lawn games for the whole family. Grab your lederhosen and join us at this fun German festival!
Click here to view our Oktoberfest food and beverage menus.
Friday, September 30 - Music Line-Up
New Generation Polka Band (5:30-7:30 PM)
Polkaholics (8-10 PM)
Friday, September 30 - Activities Schedule
- Professional pumpkin carver: 5-10 PM
- Lawn games (corn hole, giant Connect Four, giant Jenga, lawn pong, and lawn golf): 5-10 PM
VIP Member Tickets
To secure your member tickets, please login to your online member account by choosing SIGN IN in the upper right of the page. Please secure your member tickets ahead of time. If a special event sells out, you will not be able to claim your member tickets. If you do not have a member account setup or have questions, please reach out to us at 630.420.6010. To learn more about Naper Settlement membership, please click here.
Become a Sponsor!
Email Naper Settlement or call 630.305.7048 to learn more about Naper Settlement’s sponsorship opportunities.
Naperville Heritage Society Special Events have additional policies to the Naper Settlement's museum policy.
- All patrons must prepare and complete a bag check. Patrons who choose not to subject their personal items to a security search will not be permitted to enter the park. Tickets will not be refunded.
- Photographs may be taken and used in promotional materials. Professional photo/video/audio equipment will not be permitted unless approved by Naper Settlement.
- No outside food or drinks. One factory-sealed bottle of unflavored water or one empty beverage container (no glass) per person is permitted.
- No pets are allowed. Service Animals are permitted.
- Smoking and vaping are permitted in designated areas only.
- Weapons of any kind, including toy weapons are NOT permitted. Conceal and carry is not permitted, including concealed licensed or off-duty officers.
- Additional prohibited items include: Explosives; tents, canopies, and umbrellas larger than 6’ diameter; grills, open flames or firepits; drones; sporting equipment including balls or discs; and bicycles, scooters or skates.
Free parking is available in the Municipal Parking Garage on the corner of Eagle and Aurora and in the Naper Settlement visitor's lot on Porter Avenue and Webster Street.
All Naperville Heritage Society events take place rain or shine. However, in the case of unsafe weather - lightning, tornado, etc. - Naper Settlement will close the grounds and cancel the event for the safety of its patrons.
All events and prices are subject to change without notice. Special event rates may vary. All ticket sales are final. No refunds, exchanges, or rain checks will be given in the event of inclement weather. Dated tickets may not be exchanged.
For hotel accommodations, please book with our sponsor, Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago Naperville, by clicking here.