All Hallows Eve
Thank you to our 2022 Sponsors!
Premiere Stage Sponsor:
Become a Sponsor!
Email Naper Settlement or call 630.305.7048 to learn more about Naper Settlement’s sponsorship opportunities.
Naperville Heritage Society Special Events have additional policies to the Naper Settlement's museum policy.
- All patrons must prepare and complete a bag check.
- Photographs may be taken and used in promotional materials.
- No outside food or drinks. One factory-sealed bottle of unflavored water or one empty beverage container (no glass) per person is permitted.
- No pets are allowed. Service Animals are permitted.
- Smoking and vaping are permitted in designated areas only.
- No costumes are allowed.
Entry to All Hallows Eve is at the gate along Webster Street.
Free parking is available in the Municipal Parking Garage on the corner of Eagle and Aurora and in the Naper Settlement visitor's lot on Porter Avenue and Webster Street.
All Naperville Heritage Society events take place rain or shine. However, in the case of unsafe weather - lightning, tornado, etc. - Naper Settlement will close the grounds and cancel the event for the safety of its patrons.
All events and prices are subject to change without notice. Special event rates may vary. All ticket sales are final. No refunds, exchanges, or rain checks will be given in the event of inclement weather. Dated tickets may not be exchanged.
Email or call 630.420.6010 weekdays between 8:30 AM and 4 PM.
For hotel accommodations, please book with our sponsor, Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago Naperville, by clicking here.