All Hallows Eve
October 14 & 15, 2022
VIP Member Tickets
To secure your member tickets, please login to your online member account by choosing SIGN IN in the upper right of the page. Please secure your member tickets ahead of time. If a special event sells out, you will not be able to claim your member tickets. If you do not have a member account setup or have questions, please reach out to us at 630.420.6010. To learn more about Naper Settlement membership, please click here.
- What changes are being made to All Hallows Eve and why?
- What is the recommended age for visitors to All Hallows Eve?
- Can I wear my Halloween costume or mask to All Hallows Eve?
- How do I become a volunteer?
- What happens if it rains?
- Where should I park?
- Do you have hotel accommodations for visitors?
- Please read our Event Policies
Activities & Performances
*Please note that all activities and performances are subject to change without notice.
- Alien Autopsy - The world premiere of Big Nazo’s Alien Autopsy! Attendees will be bewildered and amused as they interact with these out-of-this-world performers. Just make sure you don’t get abducted! (pictured)
- Acts of Danger – Experience glass walking, a bed of nails, a human pincushion, and a straight-jacket escape performance.
- Magic Show - See your friend get sawn in half, a table levitate, and other tricks that will leave you speechless.
- Monster Jams – Costumed rock musicians from School of Rock will perform 3 sets of Halloween rock n’ roll each night.
- Fire Performances - Audiences will be engaged by the manipulation of fire, in combination with choreographed dancing and themed costuming.
- Bubble Bubble Toil and Trouble - This interactive bubble performance features bubbles of all sizes, laser lights, fog, and costumed performers.
- Graveyard Gameshow - Wander the graveyard or interact with the Victorian Undertakers and spin the wheel to find out how you died!
- Strolling Characters - You never know whom you’ll run into!
- Zombie Maze - Zombies from Aurora Catholic will terrify guests brave enough to navigate this spine-chilling maze. (pictured)
- Laser Tag – Play a game of laser tag with your friends and family! Presented by Wicked Ball Chicago.
- Reptile & Bug Show - Hang out with the ‘creepy crawler crew’ of bugs, insects, spiders & reptiles, and get a hair-raising photo.
- Axe Throwing - Test your strength and accuracy. Hit a bullseye and win a prize! Minor participants must have a parent and/or guardian sign a waiver before participating.
- Black Light Painting - Paint along with Pinot’s Palette, and use black light paints on a free canvas, to create an eerie masterpiece.
- Face Paint and Caricaturist - Get in the spirit with some face paint and capture your All Hallows Eve essence with a caricature.
- Taste the Fear Food Court - Food vendors include John's Ribhouse, Grumpy Gaucho, That's my Dawg, Dinky Delights, Ben & Jerry's, and more!
- 360 Degree Photo Booth - Guests will be able to take their picture in front of a Halloween-themed 360 degree photo booth for an All Hallows Eve keepsake.
- Dia de los Muertos - Attendees will be able to purchase and paint a calavera (skull) or cute pumpkin from local business, Pottery Bayou.
- Dark Art Gallery – Stroll through the fog to see strange works of art
- Magical Starlight Theatre in Century Memorial Chapel - A crowd favorite presented annually by Magical Starlight Theatre, this immersive Harry Potter-inspired skit will transform Century Memorial Chapel into Hogwarts. (pictured)
- Kaneland Arts Initiative in the Meeting House - Kaneland Arts is back with a special performance themed around children’s author Lindsay Currie’s spooky new book, The Girl in White.
- Academy of the Arts Performance in the Carriage House – Local thespians present a disturbing tale in the Carriage House.