All Hallows Eve
October 20-21, 6:30-10 PM
Magic, monsters, and mythical entertainment will be summoned on the grounds of Naper Settlement during this annual fall festival! Come enjoy a line-up of Halloween-themed outdoor activities, art and performances for the entire family.
All Hallows Eve is recommended for families with children 16 and under. Each experience has a “scare factor” recommendation that can be viewed near the activity’s entrance and inside the All Hallows Eve event guide available at the event’s entrance.
Please note: entertainment is subject to change.
- Haunted performances by Naperville Park District and Kaneland Arts Initiative
- Big Nazo's Alien Autopsy
- Fire Dance Performances by Ohio Burn Unit
- Magician Steve Chezaday
- Acts of Danger
- Monster Jams by School of Rock
- Werewolf Boyz Acrobatics
- A 15-foot werewolf art installation created by nationally recognized Naperville artist Paul Kuhn
- Zombie Photo Experience created by Horror Photographer Joshua Hoffine and Professional Makeup and FX Artist Damien Zimmerman
- Zombie Maze
- Axe Throwing by Axe Legends
- Bubble Bubble Toil and Trouble
- Bug and Reptile Show
- Face Paint & Caricaturist
- Blacklight Painting with Pinot's Palette
- Laser Tag with Wicked Ball
- and MORE!
- What changes are being made to All Hallows Eve and why?
- What is the recommended age for visitors to All Hallows Eve?
- Can I wear my Halloween costume or mask to All Hallows Eve?
- How do I become a volunteer?
- What happens if it rains?
- Where should I park?
- Do you have hotel accommodations for visitors?
- Please read our Event Policies