Oktoberfest returns to Naper Settlement on Friday, October 1 from 5:00-10:00 p.m. and Saturday, October 2 from 12:00-10:00 p.m. Celebrate fall inside the event's signature beer tent with live music, traditional German cuisine, live polka bands, rock music at night, themed contests, and a selection of local and traditional Oktoberfest beer varieties. During the day on Saturday, an expanded children's area will have activities for the whole family!
Adult: $15 , Youth (4-12): $10
Please secure your tickets in advance for this popular event!
Friday, October 1
- Music from Ed Wagner’s Lustige Blaskapelle | 5:30-7:30 PM
Saturday, October 2
- Music from The Happy Wanderers | 12:30-2:30 PM
- Games and activities (PRO Martial Arts, Pinot’s Palette, Wicked Ball Chicago, chalk art, corn hole, giant Connect Four, giant Jenga, lawn pong, lawn golf) | 1-4 PM
- Stein holding competition | 2:30-3 PM
- Music from Alpine Thunder | 3-5 PM
- Music from Freeze Dried | 5:30-7:30 PM
- Music from Brass from the Past | 8-10 PM
Are you a Naper Settlement Member?
Member Tickets | Please secure your member tickets ahead of time while they are available. If a special event sells out, you will not be able to claim your member tickets. To secure your member ticket, please login to your online member account by choosing SIGN IN in the upper right of the page. If you do not have a member account setup or have questions, please reach out to us at 630.420.6010
Naperville Heritage Society Special Events have additional policies to the Naper Settlement's museum policy.
- All patrons must prepare for and complete a bag check.
- Photographs may be taken and used in promotional materials.
- No outside food or drinks. One factory sealed bottle of unflavored water or one empty beverage container (no glass) per person is permitted.
- No pets are allowed. Service Animals are permitted.
- Smoking and vaping are permitted in designated areas only.
Free parking is available in the Municipal Parking Garage on the corner of Eagle and Aurora and in the Naper Settlement visitor's lot on Porter Avenue and Webster Street.
All Naperville Heritage Society events take place rain or shine. However, in the case of unsafe weather - lightning, tornado, etc. - Naper Settlement will close the grounds and cancel the event for the safety of its patrons.
All events and prices are subject to change without notice. Special event rates may vary. All ticket sales are final. No refunds, exchanges, or rain checks will be given in the event of inclement weather. Dated tickets may not be exchanged.
For hotel accommodations, please book with our sponsor, Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago Naperville, by clicking here.