June 16-17, July 14-15, August 18-19, 2023
Get ready for a summertime tradition that features cold drinks, great food, and fabulous music! Naper Nights celebrates historic milestones in rock music and pop culture with themed tribute concerts throughout the summer. Rock out with your community as you eat, drink, dance, and hear the best tribute bands perform your favorite Rock, Pop, Motown, and Soul hits!
Adult: $20 Youth (4-12): $15
Please check back soon for tickets. Become a Naper Settlement member today to receive advanced ticket sales.
For text message updates on all Naper Settlement events, please text EVENTS to (630) 228-9859.
Thank you to our 2022 Sponsors!
Premiere Stage Sponsor:
Become a Sponsor
This outdoor concert series is unlike anything else in the Naperville community. Held on Naper Settlement’s beautiful 13-acre grounds, this three-weekend concert series will draw a crowd of nearly 17,000 people throughout the summer. Appeal to a wide variety of potential clients as concert-goers will range from families to local business owners. The variety of entertainment at this event brings music lovers from all genres. This unique marketing opportunity for any business is promoted across the Chicagoland area and beyond.
For hotel accommodations, please book with our sponsor, Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago Naperville, by clicking here.
Naperville Heritage Society Special Events have additional policies to the Naper Settlement's museum policy.
- All patrons must prepare and complete a bag check. Patrons who choose not to subject their personal items to a security search will not be permitted to enter the park. Tickets will not be refunded.
- Photographs may be taken and used in promotional materials. Professional photo/video/audio equipment will not be permitted unless approved by Naper Settlement.
- No outside food or drinks. One factory-sealed bottle of unflavored water or one empty beverage container (no glass) per person is permitted.
- No pets are allowed. Service Animals are permitted.
- Smoking and vaping are permitted in designated areas only.
- Weapons of any kind, including toy weapons are NOT permitted. Conceal and carry is not permitted, including concealed licensed or off-duty officers.
- Additional prohibited items include: Explosives; tents, canopies, and umbrellas larger than 6’ diameter; grills, open flames or firepits; drones; sporting equipment including balls or discs; and bicycles, scooters or skates.
Free parking is available in the Municipal Parking Garage on the corner of Eagle and Aurora and in the Naper Settlement visitor's lot on Porter Avenue and Webster Street.
All Naperville Heritage Society events take place rain or shine. However, in the case of unsafe weather - lightning, tornado, etc. - Naper Settlement will close the grounds and cancel the event for the safety of its patrons.
All events and prices are subject to change without notice. Special event rates may vary. All ticket sales are final. No refunds, exchanges, or rain checks will be given in the event of inclement weather. Dated tickets may not be exchanged.
An ADA viewing area will be available at every Naper Nights concert series, to all applicable patrons. The viewing area is located in a section with optimal sightlines to the stage and an ample amount of space. If interpretive services are needed, please contact Naper Settlement and request said services 48 hours prior to the event. You can email Naper Settlement or reach them by calling 630.420.6010.
Email or call 630.420.6010 weekdays between 8:30 AM and 4 PM.